Sunday, June 20, 2010

Strongtower!







It was sooo much fun. I really am glad that I went. I love God with all my heart. I am so glad that the youth got a long very well for the most part. I dont know what I would do without them! The services were really gooood! Especially the last night! That was a WONDERFUL service.I really loved the message about the others and It is just stuff ! They were amaziing! Me and the girls got to meet Cortt Chavis, who is a very good singer. He is a really good preacher, I loved it! All the girls got a picture with him. I love praying with the youth, so powerful. Thursday after service we had water day and there was a super sliding thing, it was so much fun. I am really sore from that too! I got closer to almost all of the youth this trip && that is really what I needed! I love the youth. Evidently Jesus is very upset with me right now, says Taylor Sapp haha! Oh!! I had a lot of fun sliding and stuff. There was a lot of pictures taken at strong tower. I love memories! I will never forget this experience!! Thank you Jesus! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment