Sunday, June 13, 2010

Meeee!



Well I am Caitlyn! && Im pretty nice and chill! I love to text. God is my all, I dont know what I would do without him. I love god so much! Marching band is my life. Thats all i do, I enjoy it so much. If it wasnt for marching band, I would have nothing to do. I love playing my instrument! I used to be very shy but Kelsi Carson has changed that and made me more and more out going and not shy. Hnaging out with my friends, all for it! Turning 16 was not a very big change but I do kinda feel a little older. I have the best of friends, I dont know what I would do without them. Youth at my church are really good people... They make church haha. I love hanging out with the youth. Strongtower is this week and I absolutely cant wait! (: Well thats all for now, LATA!

No comments:

Post a Comment