Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kelsi Carson!



Girl, I love you soo much! Im so glad i am your bestfriend. I dont know what i would do without you, like no joke! You are the best! Texting you is a lot of fun too, we may not talk about anything but it is still so fun. I love how we text everyday all day! haha. Hanging out with you, is like so much fun. I could do it everyday no lie! We have some of the best times && crazy times! HAHA when you got a fish thrown at you! hahah && I put icing on your face(: Wonderful times! Many more to come! Thanks for being there for me when i needed someone, (: I really appreciate it girl. I am here for you whenever you need me. Thanks for what you have done for me, thanks for talking to me when no one else would. I am so glad I opened my mouth and talked to you! I never knew I could have a friend so great like you! I really didnt. I never thought I would be so close to you, I guess I thought wrong! Haha. You have made me more open and actually talk to people and no be shy... THANK YA!

BESTFRIENDS FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEE Kelsi Danae! (:

(You're always in my heart
You're always on my mind
But when it becomes too much
You're never far behind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment